SQL Notable Queries
- Added collection and recording of real-time SQL
Server workloads, known as Notable Observations.
- Added drill through into Notable Observations.
- Added descriptions and remediation information
to Wait Type chart.
- Added drill through into wait times of Notable
- Implemented nightly aggregation of audit metrics
for web dashboards.
Real-time SQL Activity Monitoring
- Added windows Process ID PID.
- Added retro support for SQL Server version 2005.
- Updated 3rd party controls.
- Added option to “Scan Now” from the server
- Computers are now automatically scheduled for
collection after they are added.
- Selected server explorer item now stays selected
- Resolved issue viewing SQL Query from the “SQL
Quick View Dashboard”.
- Resolved issue where alerts would not stay
triggered on multi-instance SQL Servers.