- Reworked certificate generation methods.
Physical Disk Collections
- Added trilevel checks for HDD health to allow
alerts to reliably detect failing physical disk drives.
- Altered the way in which the last
selected Server/SQL Instance maintained from one dashboard to the next.
- Changed disk performance metrics. Now
displays bytes instead of IOPS.
- Added total network throughput metrics
in bytes sent and bytes received.
- Drastically tuned momentary aggregation
worker. This will allow for the same built-in data warehouse functionality,
only with greatly reduced resources on the VPS server.
- Fixed bug for new installations which
caused encryption not properly initialize.