- Data exports can now be split into multiple files for easier execution.
- All automation scripts are now YAML instead of json.
- Implemented set-based data operations for much faster merges.
- Data export memory foot print reduced by orders of magnitude.
- Exported data is now 10-times smaller than before.
- Added ability to include NOCOUNT on data scripts (defaulted to true).
- Added full support for HierarchyId.
- Added full support for all custom data types.
- Made IDENTITY_INSERT optional.
- Fixed issue when database drop-down contains invalid database.
- Canceling a scripting operation is now quick.
- Resolved issues when foreign-keys contain circular references.