- Added new insights screen where intelligence is applied to collected data and presented for user action.
- Added support for monitoring SQL Server on Linux. This includes Linux OS insights though the lens of SQL Server.
- Support for only monitoring SQL Server (without Windows or WMI). Actionable data can now be collected from SQL Server by only exposing a single port. WMI is more robust, but no longer required.
- Added performance visualization to query performance detail drill though.
- Created consistent query detail drill though. Now you’ll find the same data regardless of which screen you drill in from.
- Added date/time picker to query performance detail drill though. Now you can expand the date on the same screen without going to a different screen to see how a query has performed in the past.
- Drill in through the performance snapshot now sorts the drill grid descending based on which chart the drill in originated from.
- Added default pivot-charts views. Now you can more easily get started using the pivot-charts with usable built in examples.
- Bug fixes to SignalR UI notification.
- Custom alerts will no-longer be overwritten on upgrade.